Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Then and Now


My photography journey began like many other “mom-togs” out there.  One spring day in April my little man was born and in that moment he changed the direction of my life forever.  I can’t say that I didn’t have a passion for photography prior to his birth.  My mom was notorious for her picture taking while I was growing up.   When I wasn’t the subject of those pictures, I would always take the camera and try better angles and better shots.  I always felt a rush of excitement when I captured the moment just how I imagined.  When my son was born that passion just intensified.  I wanted to remember every little moment from angry crying faces to spit bubbles on his chin.  The snapshots just didn’t seem to do any of those things justice.  So I started researching and reading anything about photography.  I’ve practiced and worked hard for a few years and now feel that I can put my skills to the test.  So here I go, standing on the cliff ready to take the plunge and fearfully hoping that I can and will succeed.









And what would this blog post be without pictures of the little man who started it all:



No comments:

Post a Comment